DX  » Community » Reviews » Day Bird Stainless Steel Self-Winding Mechanical Wristwatch (Black + Silver)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:756 (75%)
  • 4 Star:121 (12%)
  • 3 Star:121 (12%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great deal!

posted by adarlington on 03/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Inexpensive, stylish, automatic winding, good conversation piece. I like the sport band for casual use, and I bought other models with leather bands to wear to work.
    Cons:
    The tachometer is useless, but I don't care about that at all.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Watch for a crazy price....

posted by Dalton25 on 02/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very nice design watch. High quality silicone band. After one year ownership the watch looks fine. Only the four skrews on the silicone band holder are getting blank. But it looks with silver skrews still very nice.
    Cons:
    The automatic stops after 8-12 hours if i not wearing the watch. The backside glass have o litte broken after i drop it on flo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    For this price, you get an OK watch.

posted by jure.rajnar on 09/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Easy to use, just put it on and you're done. - The material of the belt is nice. - It looks good, you see how 2 pieces of the mechanism are turning. - It is self-winding, so no need for batteries - the mechanism for self-winding works normally.
    Cons:
    -The mechanism is not on time....it stays behind 1 min per day. -It's not waterproof, the air build condenz (the glas was cover...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best watch from DX ever!

posted by RandomStorm10 on 10/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - great design, real eye-catcher, perfect combination of black and white - excellent build quality (glass +stee lclasp, bezel, case,...) - one of the best silicon straps I have ever seen from DX watches - sturdy item for extensive every day use
    Cons:
    - self winding mechanism can hold just 4-5 hours when fully wind - chronograph ring doesn't move
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    MUST HAVE!

posted by Alekill on 08/28/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    + it recharges with your movements + you can see internal mechanisms + it cames in a nice box, you can use it for other pourposes or to store your watch + i really like these DX watches + brazucas: o relogio é otimo, vale a pena comprar!
    Cons:
    - no cons at all! - brazucas: nao encontrei nada de ruim nesse, nem cheiro, nem nada! muito bom!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great to watch

posted by bombeiro1 on 06/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    great to watch, beautiful, strong, works correctly, this a great hit!
    Cons:
    the rubber bands through the strap are relaxed, but nothing to bother you so much, the rest is ok!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent for price.

posted by blackicepc on 05/30/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Looks great except for a few things. a "break in" it now keeps pretty good time for a cheap skeleton, maybe a minute gained/lost a day. I'm satisfied with that for the price I paid. I mess with it so much that it doesn't bother me to adjust the ti...
    Cons:
    Didn't work well at all from the factory - almost returned it. The "Daybird sport watch" thing around the face looks ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Watch!

posted by Drowzz on 03/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It’s a good working, and nice looking wrist watch. it is strong built, and it has a good build quality. It’s also cool is that you can see inside the watch. And In reality is it better than on the pictures. And very handy is that you don’t have to buy batte...
    Cons:
    There are not many cons. But the time when I received my watch was three and a half week so that’s a quite long time (to the Ne...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections