Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
* Works incredibly good, comparable to more expensive ones prescribed by EENTs
* Very cheap (our grandfather got a professional version for more than $200). For $8, I cant really complain
* Batteries last longer than expected (I thought it wouldnt last a week)
* Even got spare batteries and case
* None so far, or maybe more sturdier materials to build this hearing aid
* Sure hope the system displayed the batteries in the related items when I bought this, so I should have bought spare batteries
This hearing aid could be the best if it got some controls like bass and treble (if at all possible, just wishing it though). With all of that said, I would recommend (and bought 2 other hearing aids here in dx.com) this to friends and relatives as a cheaper but comparable alternative to expensive ones.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.