DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal Adjustable Bicycle Mount for Flashlights (2~3.2cm Diameter)
Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7613 (76%)
  • 4 Star:122 (12%)
  • 3 Star:122 (12%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple design, poorly constructed

posted by steveo on 04/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Mount attaches easily to bike tubes - Rubberized grip on mount holds well - Easy on/off
    Cons:
    - Top "rotating" flashlight holder is attached to the base using a very short screw into soft plastic - The flashlight holder ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quality and useful item

posted by madlesk on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Superb piece of equipment, the price is very reasonable , high quality, easy of use, nice design, quick and easily secured to the handle bar, the mount also allows a small degree of adjustment between the bottom and top fixtures, so you can angle your flash...
    Cons:
    The major con is that is only for thin flashlights which is written and on the name of the product
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    OK, but flashlight might fall off rough terrain

posted by ijurisic on 03/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Decent build quality. Bar holder works nicely. Orientation can be changed by simply unscrewing the top and moving to another position. It's pretty small and unobtrusive.
    Cons:
    Flashlight holder will probably stretch over time, which might cause the flashlight to fall off on rough terrain. Also be caref...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The one that I've looked for

posted by stillstill on 03/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Compact and looks reliable if you don't mess with the aligning screw. Accepts a good range of diameters. Good, firm fixation on the wheel, The torch sits reliably.
    Cons:
    I'd rather it had a better screw, not woodscrew.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap yet very good product

posted by msjarif on 02/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Value for money, very good build quality. Quick and easily secured to the handle bar, fit the flash light (UltraFire V6-T60 XM-LT6) perfectly. Holding the flash light firmly during the off-road cycling with a lot of road vibration. Easy slot in & slot o...
    Cons:
    None so far. Not sure how the flash light handling would behave to hold bigger diameter flash light.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well, secure mount for smaller diameter torches

posted by ArthurScrimshaw on 12/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good price, straightforward to use and the handlebar clamping system is quick and secure. Torch clamping is straightforward, quick and best suited for smaller diameter torches (< 30mm)
    Cons:
    Although it will clamp large diameter torches I think it's at it's best below 30mm dia, my Trustfire A8 fitted but was clearly ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    usefull

posted by flouris on 11/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It has easy grip and the quality is very good. I use it for my flashlight. I used to use a rubber to adjust my flashlight onto my bicycle but now I' m happy I bought This product.
    Cons:
    The major con is that is only for thin flashlights which is written and on the name of the product. Luckily my flashlight is th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for joining horizontal pipe to vertical pipe

posted by MikiNayak on 11/16/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is the second time I'm buying these. Very cheap, good quality rubber packing, reasonably good spring action. I used these to join horizontal curtain rods to verticle curtain rods that are attached to a bed so I could put mosquito net :)
    Cons:
    Very plastiky. Hopefully it will last a few months at least. Also, these are only okay for hollow steel or plastic pipes as the...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best bike-light mount on Deal Extreme

posted by cvolpe on 11/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I've tried a bunch of the different flashlight mounts on Deal Extreme and this one is the only one that doesn't suck. It can be a little hard to get a larger diameter light into the clip, but once in it holds surprisingly sturdy. Using it on a handlebar is ...
    Cons:
    The latching mechanism is not very robust. Might not fit on larger handlebars.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and cheap mount for bike

posted by kjur18 on 08/28/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -I bought it with sku.103456 and it fits perfectly -This mount is very easy to use, you can very easy and fast mount and unmount flashlight -It fits standard handlebars -It has rotating head, so you can turn it to the right or to the left by small degree - ...
    Cons:
    I haven't found many cons, one of them is fact that putting larger flashlights will put more strain on flashlight holding part,...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections