Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- DVB-T works under Linux (I've been using with Arch Linux), but kernel module compiling is necessary. VLC works well.
- Included software (Presto PVR!) can receive DVB-T/FM/DAB/DAB+ under Windows 7 and XP SP3.
- VLC works well in Windows 7 too, but it can recive only DVB-T.
- It has the usual TV aerial plug! (No converter needed.)
- FM/DAB/DAB+ currently not supported in Linux.
- Presto PVR! sometimes unstable under Win7: the software exits if I insert/remove a drive.
- Live update is available for Presto PVR!, but NO updates at all.
All Hungarian DVB-T channels are OK. m1 HD and Duna HD channels are also OK.
Hungarian DAB+ and FM channels are good as well.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.