DX  » Community » Reviews » Wireless 300K Pixels CCD Outdoor Waterproof IP CCTV Camera with 24-IR LED Night-Vision
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:402 (40%)
  • 4 Star:603 (60%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap home security

posted by Radiotechniman on 07/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Not that expensive Waterproof Has wifi can be used with a Synology NAS (select foscam as brand)
    Cons:
    I could not find any refrence which company created this device, I'd like to check for firmware upgrades. After a couple of mon...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great with Synology

posted by sdebruyn on 09/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I got three of these working with my Synology server. It works like a charm ! To set up Surveillance station you will need to add the camera as ‘user defined’ First connect the camera with the provided network cable to your local lan. Start the tool call...
    Cons:
    The provided bracket is not so good as I would want it, so I ordered these http://www.dealextreme.com/p/aluminum-s ... lack-376...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by ravens on 08/04/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great image quality. FTP, HTTP (FireFox & IE), DDNS upateing working 100%, not using others. PAN/Tilt Awesome! Used camera's DVM_IPCam ActiveX Controls in Delphi to create own interface. IR has good range
    Cons:
    Needs the firmware update to be usefull in any way possible! When the wireless router goes down the device does not always rec...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth the money

posted by ricksulman on 06/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice camera, good build quality. Documentation is good. Can be connected to Synology surveillance station. Can be viewed in Opera, Chrome, IE and Safari. Good camera stand in the box.
    Cons:
    Software could be better Webinterface for setting options does not work in other browsers then IE. I have had some problems w...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing Quality

posted by ravens on 02/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works out of the box. Image quality superb! Web interface works both in IE & Firefox, with no issues whatsoever. Great value for money Solid build, Dx stuff sometimes lacks on quality, not this! FTP tested with FileZilla and works perfectly. Can change ...
    Cons:
    UPnP doesn't seem to work as its not detected automatically in Windows XP. Havent tested the audio & IO features.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections