Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day
- works perfectly, no problems in LEDs or cables/unit
- lights up bright (also con, see below)
- powered by 12V DC, solong as you have a cigarette socket adapter, you can take it out of the car
- small and unobtrusive, lightweight
- sensitivity works perfectly, high adjustment range
- build quality is a slight bit flimsy in places, however it is not to the extent that anything will break easily
- works off a computer (you need either adapters or knowledge :) I used knowledge)
- the sensor does not pick up general road noise (unless you aren't playing music and have the sensitivity up high)
- lots more pros that I can't think of right now
- too bright, can be blinding. I had to wear a pair of sunglasses just to look in the general direction of mine, not exactly something you want on your dash.
- Cables are miles too long (see note in "other thoughts"
"Note on Cable length"
The power cable is 1M long, enough length for me, but the LED "speaker lights" as I am calling them, have really long cables (haven't measured as of yet), So unless you plan to mount them in the rear of the car, they are pretty much just an annoying mess you have to keep out of the way.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.