DX  » Community » Reviews » 78-Key Compact Slim USB Keyboard - Black (160CM-Cable)
Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6710 (67%)
  • 4 Star:335 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Muy buen teclado compacto

posted by lucardariq on 06/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Muy buen teclado. Funciona a la perfección, una vez conectado tanto Windows XP como Windows 7 lo detectaron e instalaron en el momento. Muy buena contrsucción, las teclas tienen buen touch y el plástico con el que está contruido es de mu...
    Cons:
    Me resulta algo pesadito, muy poco, para el tamaño que tiene.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Basic but good

posted by versefromthekeg on 05/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    basic keyboard, light, handles the job quite well. its' just a USB plug so that's pretty easy to work with
    Cons:
    keys fell off after a couple of weeks but I didn't treat it very well, this leads me to believe that the build quality is not v...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good keyboard

posted by akocev on 12/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this keyboard is simply great for those like me who want laptop style keyboards. I even ordered one for my workplace where I work mainly with keyboard. The nunmeric pad is not a big problem as i don't recall using it ever. Key contact quality is great, the ...
    Cons:
    the second one I ordered differed in the outer plastic from the first one, as it was not glossy but matte
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy to use and quiet mini keyboard

posted by blueskies1 on 10/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This is a very affordable and easy to use keyboard. Well pleased with the overall design.
    Cons:
    The keys feel like they can get jammed easily and it is a little noisy when I press some of the keys... It doesn't really take ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    78-Key Compact Slim USB Keyboard - Black (160CM-Cable)

posted by VercinGor on 10/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - it works - good quality finish ( i expected a bit worse i guess) - normal keys layout (control on the most left, backspace above enter etc .. which seemed hard to find on this 78 keys keyboards)
    Cons:
    - guess could have some extra bubble wrap in tha packing but on the other hand keyboard was not damaged at all just the package...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A great keyboard!

posted by maaike1986 on 09/17/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Because I needed space on my desk, I wanted a smaller keyboard. After some searching, I came out on this keyboard. I can tell you: what a great keyboard! The cord is 160cm long and therefore he can stand pretty far from the computer. He types very light, s...
    Cons:
    Maybe it sounds corny but i really can not think of any disadvantages. The keyboard does exactly what is stated on the website...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Love it!

posted by maaike1986 on 07/09/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    What a great keyboard! He is nice and small (without number pad) and he types very light. In terms of types seems a bit like a laptop typing. He also makes very little noise. He is very thin and takes up little space on my desk. The usb cord is long enough ...
    Cons:
    How corny it may sound, I can think of no disadvantages. It's just a very nice keyboard and it works properly.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The most comfortable keyboard I have ever had!

posted by Zombz on 06/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    # The keys are just amazing, you enjoy every time you push a key (sound crazy huh :D) # Its quiet # Keys are well ordered and good quality # They are very friendly with your fingers (feels good when you touch 'em) # Excellent for writing and programming # E...
    Cons:
    # very easy to mistype at first # when you turn on your PC the numlock is always on which sometimes could be useful for example...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good keyboard

posted by hsthompson on 01/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Very good keyboard this. Big keys, good tactile feedback - Easy to clean (which is useful if you tend to eat in front of your computer... don't ask, I'm a busy man) - Nice to carry around, doesn't take much space if you want to use it with a tablet, for e...
    Cons:
    It is not mechanical. It is not made of fried gold. It doesn't have a Japanese keyboard layout. It doesn't have an Insert key.....
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Surprisingly good KB, 8mm thicker at the top.

posted by chukumuku on 11/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Looks great, feels great, good build quality, solid, nice weight, keys are good with good feel and press, relatively useful layout for a 78 keys KB of this size, small overall size - but full size typing otherwise (the Q-P distance is the same as a full KB).
    Cons:
    Not seen at the pictures: about 8mm bump across the bottom (below the F keys) to make it slightly raised when put on a table. S...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections