DX  » Community » Reviews » 78-Key Compact Slim USB Keyboard - Black (160CM-Cable)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
GOOD KEYBOARD – 78-Key Compact Slim USB Keyboard - Black (160CM-Cable) Reviews

posted by nolee79 on 08/31/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
- very smooth typing - small dimensions - much free space on the desk - no stuck buttons like it is case on old classic keyboards - no numeric part on keyboard which I didn't use at all
Cons:
- short cable but it can be solved with male to female USB cable - it came in ordinary white box (it is not a CON for me because I am not re-seller but might be for someone who is)
Other:
I am using this keyboard for almost two months and it is very comfortable for typing and it is very small you can reach almost all buttons with one hand (when pressed SHIFT). it is build from good materials and there is no fear that it would break for a short time. it came to SERBIA for two weeks and if we except that post office in my country took it for a few days to deliver, I can say that I receive my keyboard for a short time.
Bottomline:
if you like small keyboards and even if you never didn't use one you should buy this one. maybe it is a little high price but I didn't regret even one $ because I am very satisfied with this keyboard and am not planning to change ti for a long time.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections