DX  » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz 16dBi SMA Omni High Gain Antenna with Stand for WiFi/Wireless Network (2400~2500MHz)
Sort by:
14 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:578 (57%)
  • 4 Star:365 (36%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:71 (7%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

93% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    All I expected

posted by BorjaRS on 05/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very well built, generally speaking. It can tilt due to a small hinge in its base, which you can use to improve signal reception. It helped me getting my connection from one floor to another (about 20 meters distance). The base is removable, so you can scre...
    Cons:
    The screw in the bottom is plastic-made, so you've got to be careful handling it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works!

posted by timag on 05/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This solved my issue of poor Wifi reception on the upper floor of my home. From no reception to at least a few bars everywhere.
    Cons:
    Not sure if the stand is useful, I attached the antenna straight to the router. I suspect the additional cabling in the stand w...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    hi...

posted by kobi1982 on 04/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Antenna is great, nothing is nerazlikuje some branded antennas that are much more expensive compared to this dish, I am satisfied with the quality and most importantly I am satisfied with the price, this will not be my last order and I promise that all your...
    Cons:
    hehehehe thing I point out is a bit unusual, and I know that it is not possible to combine, everything is ok just great, it wou...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    2.4GHz 16dBi SMA Omni High Gain Antenna with Stand for WiFi/Wireless

posted by vitimarcal on 03/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is a good product, accessible, adapting to any device that has removal antenna . Very easy to install and use.
    Cons:
    I have nothing to complain about the product, the site, or delivery of the product.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    WIFI Antenna

posted by blaircaines on 12/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    the price was a very nice deal.when i got this producyt i notice two holes that it cal hang on the wall. too i notice on the bottom of the stand there is two magnets inserts so u can still to a metal object. and the cable is a nice lenght, comes with a nice...
    Cons:
    i would enjoy if it had a longer cable. and where i live in a old house with let paint on the walls it dambers the signal.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A lot of antenna... works great after shortening coax

posted by subgunfun on 11/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Wow... this antenna is huge! I am using this with a wifi IP camera. Seems to be working great... after a quick mod which is mentioned below in CONs. Base has a fairly strong magnet but this antenna is best mounted directly up or down. Mine is mounted on a...
    Cons:
    Ok, the antenna seems to work great. I did not have very good results with original base and coax. I could not get the thing ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    bigger than expected, good quality

posted by elmokono on 09/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - good quality materials, both the antenna and the cable/pigtail. - Comes with magnets and small holes to be held on the wall
    Cons:
    None, is more than expected. Maybe it can come with small screws and wall adapters.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent

posted by ufoolme on 10/31/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I was surprised to find they had more signal than my other 8-11dBi antennas. Screwing them directly into the router/wifi adapter obviously is ideal but I use the longer cable to try and get hight and light-of-sight via a window to my double-brick office ab...
    Cons:
    Signal loss for the long cable is a minor problem. *I tried them with a few different bases and cables and there was not much d...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nothing special

posted by sanzitos on 06/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Maybe this is better for reception antenna connected directly to the PC than for transmission, connected to a router or access point.
    Cons:
    This antenna is no better than the original antenna of a router
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good antenna, bad base

posted by inigoml on 04/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Higher gain that with a stock antenna. - Good price - Easy to deploy
    Cons:
    - Not a big improvement from a 9 dBi antenna. - Base and cable increase signal loosing. - If your device is not heavy and you...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections