DX  » Community » Reviews » MagicShine MJ-808 HA-III SSC P7-C (SXO)3-Mode 900-Lumen LED Bike Light Set
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
At last I see, not just looks! – MJ-808 HA-III SSC P7-C (SXO)3-Mode 900-Lumen LED Bike Light Set Reviews

posted by tboy72 on 12/29/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
-CHEAP!!! -At last I see, not just looks! - The packaging is super, and after opening can be stored inside the lamp and the battery. - Total darkness, even a half brightness i can see everything - The development of professional - The LCD display, on the battery, very useful - The high-quality aluminum housing
Cons:
- The flashing mode is not useful, very dark, disturbing - Mode Arrangement: Hi 900LM > Low 500LM > SOS - BAD!!! - it would be better: 1. click: HI; 2. click: LOW; long push: OFF - the power cord to short
Other:
I had 4 x 18650 batteries unnecessary, and I do simply spare accupack. I go to work by bike every day, every day of the journey of 1 hour. The battery is good he could all week (five days). About 4 hours lit with alternating full and half-brightness.
Bottomline:
This is a very good bikelight, I can recommend it to everyone I know.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections