Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
-At last I see, not just looks!
- The packaging is super, and after opening can be stored inside the lamp and the battery.
- Total darkness, even a half brightness i can see everything
- The development of professional
- The LCD display, on the battery, very useful
- The high-quality aluminum housing
- The flashing mode is not useful, very dark, disturbing
- Mode Arrangement: Hi 900LM > Low 500LM > SOS - BAD!!!
- it would be better: 1. click: HI; 2. click: LOW; long push: OFF
- the power cord to short
I had 4 x 18650 batteries unnecessary, and I do simply spare accupack.
I go to work by bike every day, every day of the journey of 1 hour.
The battery is good he could all week (five days). About 4 hours lit with alternating full and half-brightness.
This is a very good bikelight, I can recommend it to everyone I know.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.