DX  » Community » Reviews » MagicShine MJ-808 HA-III SSC P7-C (SXO)3-Mode 900-Lumen LED Bike Light Set
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Bright bike light – MJ-808 HA-III SSC P7-C (SXO)3-Mode 900-Lumen LED Bike Light Set Reviews

posted by Deagon899 on 04/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Great light, light weight and is so bright. It fits well on the handle bars of my bike and the battery pack is attached on the horizontal tube near my seat. The cables are a good length and seem to be a good size. I remove the light when I get to work each day and it is simple and quick to install and remove.
Cons:
I would like to see a switch between the light and battery so you can isolate the power to the light head. Velcro won't last too long for the battery pack coz I take it on and off the bike twice a day. I will purchase a small bag for the battery pack to sit in. I have seen these for sale on the website. They are cheap and should do the job nicely.
Other:
Bottomline:
Great light. Very bright and the beam width looks adequate. Not too narrow or to wide. I've seen similar lights in Australian stores for nearly AUD$300

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections