DX  » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated 1080P HDMI Male to Micro HDMI Male Shielded Connection Cable (1.5M-Length)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
A nice cable for your smartphone – Gold Plated 1080P HDMI Male to Micro HDMI Male Shielded Connection Cable (1.5M-Length) Reviews

posted by Nobitakun on 12/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
A nice cable that fits perfectly the needs of any smartphone. I tried with a new Chinese android phone I bought and it works flawlessly. The build quality is ok. You don't have the feeling the cable is gonna broke at all.
Cons:
I don't really see any cons for the price because it outputs the video correctly. I assume high quality brand cables would output the image a little brighter and sharper but I don't mind, I think this cable worths it.
Other:
I would like it to be just about 40-50cm long because I don't need that much length, but it's hard to find short micro HDMI cables. I know there are shorter cables than this one, but I decided to buy 150cm cable in case I could use other gadgets in the future as I wasn't finding very short ones.
Bottomline:
I would suggest anybody with micro HDMI gadgets to buy it if they need it, it's a nice product and works correcly.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections