Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1005 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice product!

posted by yavanna on 02/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I'm very happy with this item! It's the best medication gadget I've ever had.
    Cons:
    It's a little bit big if you only have to take one pill a day, but thats not really a negative point.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pillbox thing

posted by hansolav on 10/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great little pillbox that fits in a jacked or a purse. Or you can just have it on the table as a reminder that you have to take the pills :-) Made out of plastic, transparent top
    Cons:
    No cons. I bougt it for my son, since he has to take some pills. I just wrote mon - tue - wed etc on it with and it works fine.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Forget no more..

posted by Yakousei on 07/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well I'd forget my head to the toilet if it weren't bolted to my shoulders. So this pill case is just great. I used to forget my daily med's but not anymore. The system has 7 slots - so enough for one week. No need for labeling or anything else due to the ...
    Cons:
    After 5months the lid just dropped.. I think someone had dropped it or made a small dent -> the lid broke loose and is un-re...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    comfortable

posted by lucac on 07/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Useful to carry in your bag,very spacious. Very easily to use for medicine and what you want.different compartments. Lightweight and durable. Nice button on the top: when You press it spin to next day compartment. All the compartments are very largs and m...
    Cons:
    Not present and indicator for the day. I use A stickers printed with pc. Don't use a pen ;)
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!!

posted by MandyScain on 07/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great Product, make it easy to know when you take your medicines, and is really cute. You press the center, and it spin, making the next day ready. Great for carry your medicines in just one box.
    Cons:
    Could be a indicator for the day, i put some stickers with the days of the week, so there's no mistakes for important medication
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections