DX  » Community » Reviews » Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Knives Set (2-Pack)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:866 (86%)
  • 4 Star:141 (14%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product at awesome price Great knifes sets

posted by Jorginpro on 04/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    They are great it comes in nice wood box. Reaaallly reaally sharp can cut anything without a sweet The size are relly good. You can cut meat really easy.
    Cons:
    They are very fragile so if the goes down to the floor they break They don't loose sharpness, I got mine for over 3 months and ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value for your money

posted by RubBA0 on 04/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Not too expensive - Good grip better than another i bought in a shop over here - Nice box (althoug mine was broken after sending) - Very sharp you can cut through anything - easy to clean (also in dishwasher).
    Cons:
    - It took a while bofore they arrived - The box it came is was nice but already broken - It seems a bit less sharper than my ot...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best knifes I've ever used

posted by higakelly on 11/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this in order to try the famous ceramic knifes. And I have no regrets, these are great for daily use, they're easy to handle, light-weight and of course, pretty sharp - nothing too odd to get used to, though. This is a must-have in a kitchen, even ...
    Cons:
    Nothing here. Guess.. the color. I think I should've picked a coloures pair of these beauties.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Combo (Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Knives Set (2-Pack))

posted by machadom79 on 06/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I'm really pleased with this two knifes. Actually I bought two of these combos and I really really happy with them. They are very sharp, good quality build, nice package as well. It comes with a "wooden" box.
    Cons:
    Inside this "wooden" box there's a plastic module which brake with ease. However, it's not a big problem.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    best choice

posted by MaksgeniusIS on 05/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Did not expect from such cheap knives such excellent quality. Very sharp and not lose their sharpness when using. When ordering do not expect such good quality. These knives are much sharper than all metal, which is in my home. Moreover, they do not need to...
    Cons:
    No cons
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sharp, but could be sharper

posted by edwardspud on 04/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    * Well protected in hard case * Easy clean black ABS handles with non-slip grip * Ground cutting edge along full length of blades * Quick delivery (using standard China Mail, >8-days)
    Cons:
    - Not the sharpest knife you can buy - Cannot be sharpened using conventional 'steels', or knife sharpers that you may have in...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good deal

posted by bigron423 on 12/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very sharp knives at a very good price. Handles do not extend past edge of blade--allows full cutting use of blade edge. Handles very comfortable and have good non-slip quality, great when working in kitchen with wet hands. Very attractive display, easy t...
    Cons:
    gift box very fragile, all received damaged--but knives intact. Handle not extending past bottom of blade edge can be safety p...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections