DX  » Community » Reviews » 4" Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Knife (9.5CM-Blade)
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:738 (73%)
  • 4 Star:182 (18%)
  • 3 Star:91 (9%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for chopping vegetables/fruit

posted by moilius on 08/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a cheap, nicely designed ceramic knife. Perfect for cutting vegetables and fruit. The handle is comfortable and solid. I also like the color.
    Cons:
    I do not recommend using this to cut anything hard (for example nuts). I tried to crack a nut with this knife and broke off the...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Small knife

posted by PenetrAlex on 04/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The blade last longer than a stainless steel blade, excellent for vegetables, very sharp, the black finish looks better than white, very beauty La hoja es más duradera que la de acero inoxidable, excelente para vegetales, muy afilado, el acabado negro...
    Cons:
    I don't know any, I love it. No le veo ninguna, me encanta.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    amazing little paring knife

posted by thenewmt on 03/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    extremely sharp.. this must be stressed.. scalpel sharp.. cuts veggies and meats and slices paper as though it werent even there! This is an excellent knife to put in a bag for lunch or something at work or school.. multipurpose, cool to show off to frien...
    Cons:
    very sharp.. be careful when washing, carrying etc... it will open you up deep if you make a mistake. it could break if you dr...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent knife

posted by Jurjan on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The knife does not look very impresive but it is really handy. And what is even more important it is sharp, really sharp. Now it is my wife's favourite knife.
    Cons:
    Of course it could be of better made, but for that price you cannot expect to much. If you want to buy one at expensive shop th...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Buy!!!

posted by dizigoteka on 01/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great product for the price!!!Real sharp, and untill now it has stayed sharp!!!This ceramic knife is very good, very well cut.It has a good grip.Great knife for the price, its a great deal, beacuse here where I live this knife costs twice its price here on ...
    Cons:
    No real cons here, only the ceramic problems in general(dont use the knife to cut anything with bone, it will break) but it is ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super good perfect

posted by iphone3gss on 01/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good knife, quality also good, i expected lower level of quality, but then i get it its very good. in the hand holds very good, packagink also good not broken, shipping to me about 3 weeks. Great knife for the price, its a great deal, beacuse here wher...
    Cons:
    Any cons i dont see.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Buy!!!

posted by TarkunArg on 11/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great product for the price!!! Real sharp, and untill now it has stayed sharp!!! And looks great in black!!!
    Cons:
    No real cons here, only the ceramic problems in general(dont use the knife to cut anything with bone, it will break) but it is ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GREAT!

posted by saraiva38 on 09/03/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This ceramic knife is very good, very well cut. It has a good grip. It took some effort to sharp. For sharpen ceramic knives you need a specific machine for it. After it's honed, cuts perfectly. Very very soft and light. Easy to carry. It's a really pre...
    Cons:
    It's really sharp but don't come with a knife hem
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great knife

posted by trezen on 11/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    1. Very, very sharp. This is my fourth ceramic knife and i can't get enough of them. 2. Stylish looks. 3. The handle is very smooth and comfortable grip 4. Heavy compared to other ceramic knives 5. Build wuality is great, nothing to complain
    Cons:
    None at all!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good for price

posted by 007Sergej on 03/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - very sharp, sharper than knifes I bought for higher price - came with no damages (I was afraid cause I live in CZ) - quality build, nicely done with no scratches - no sharp edges on handle - knife is same as it shown on Dx pictures
    Cons:
    - nothing
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections