DX  » Community » Reviews » 7" Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Knife (17.7CM-Blade)
Sort by:
30 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8325 (83%)
  • 4 Star:175 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good knife!

posted by Begnaboo on 09/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    These knifes cost around 80-150$ where i live so i was hoping the quality of this one was ok++ Was pleasantly suppriced over the quality of the blade, and its pretty sharp. -Easy to clean -Sharp and blade feels solid -Cuts vegetables like you would expect ...
    Cons:
    The shaft feels abit strange to me, its not bad but there's something i don't like about it, cant really out my finger on it, b...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sharp beauty

posted by Pacee87 on 09/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It was very sharp, when arrived. - Package is well made, we still use it after a year since I bought it - It is really nice. It could be the jewel of your kitchen - The handle of the knife is rubbery and real comfortable
    Cons:
    - After a year of usage maybe it blunt a little bit (but still ok) - I did not found a good sharpener for it here on dx
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Loved it

posted by LeandroLP on 07/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Incredible knife! - The packing is very good looking, but, well, it is always useless. - It really cuts weel. The blade is very sharp, and kept sharp for the last 7 months. - The cable is steady, what helps to make the knife even more precise - Very lig...
    Cons:
    There are no cons. Yes, I can't find one reason for you not to have a knife like this.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Buy

posted by kaxopa123 on 06/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Very sharp. - Stays sharp. - Good quality material. - Nice handle with rubber grip. - Edge with a confortable cutting line.
    Cons:
    - There's the cons of a ceramic knife, all the "Don'ts" you have to respect, but the value and usefulness make it a r...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    As announced.

posted by fernandorp on 05/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's very strong. The build quality very good. It is very light, easy handling. The black color is very beautiful. Handle with good grip. Even if your hand is wet you will not lose grip. -The price is amazing. These can cost more than 3x or 4x if you buy in...
    Cons:
    delay in delivery. -The cons of ceramic knives (you should not cut bones, frozen food or other hard surfaces or more blade can ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    razor sharp even after many months

posted by thenewmt on 03/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    very sharp... must stress that.. be careful.. its INCREDIBLY sharp. Will not brown lettuce and apples when cutting like metal knife will.... shaves meat well.... stays sharp!! Ive been using it for many months and its still sharp enough to shave paper thi...
    Cons:
    the very tip is fragile and can break off very easily, just 2mm or so off the end like a chip... happened to all of mine.. woul...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great knife

posted by Benne007 on 02/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Extremely sharp, cuts through everyting without problems. Looks good, the plain black style is really badass. Really cheap, for the money you pay it is a really good ceramic knife and can absolutely be compared to more expensive knives. The handle feels re...
    Cons:
    The case it comes in is just thin plastic and doesn't feature as a protection case for future use.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product for a good price

posted by schasse on 02/06/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great quality and very sharp considering the price. Compared to steel knifes, it doesnt need sharpening. Have used it for cutting everything from meats to veggies
    Cons:
    Not really any good storage-case included. Other than that, i dont have anything bad to say about it.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good knife

posted by gsbbros2 on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good handling and good cut. Size is perfect for cutting meat.
    Cons:
    It does not come with a blade protector to avoid damage when not in use. It seems "fragile" but as any other ceramic ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good quality to 20% of the price in Sweden

posted by pissnisse on 12/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very sharp and nice to work with. The best knife I ever has tested. The price is only 20 % of what similar knife costs in Sweden. A friend of my is going to order a set of this knifes.-------------------------------------------------------------------------...
    Cons:
    Long delivery time, generally around 30 days. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections