DX  » Community » Reviews » PP Plastic Pocket Pill Cutting Splitter Container Box
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:866 (86%)
  • 4 Star:141 (14%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice but big

posted by amendocrem on 02/26/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is the third pill cutter I have, unfortunatly, sometimes old SKU do not come back, the previous one I have were smaller, but this will do the trick. If you have to cut a pill and store it this thing will help you Já utilizo cortadores de pilulas h...
    Cons:
    the only cons are the colour, pink, sometimes you get other colours, but usually is pink and the size, it is kindda big, not to...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    small pill cutter, but it gets the job done

posted by rotze2 on 06/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    the device cuts the pills well in half and can be stored at the bottom, because of the small size it can be put in every handbag, lightweight
    Cons:
    it has small measurements, with big hands its a bit difficult to operate the tiny device. maybe a bit hard to open, maybe the c...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product.

posted by Emeliia on 01/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    + Cuts perfect smaller pills. + For me the colour is nice. + Shipping was fast. + Price is really great! (In Finland these cost over 10€.) + Container box is really nice and usefull. + Built quality was good. + Easy to use.
    Cons:
    - The colour; pink is pretty girly. (I bought one to me and one to my dad. It could be nice that product's colour was neutral.)...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    the best product for its' purpose

posted by rMaNe on 09/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    cuts pills exactly and equaly - even the bigger ones, and those without cutting mark. easy to use and operate, smart design...
    Cons:
    none... except maybe the delievery time. not that it matters now that i have it would help if the product was transparent, i co...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Plastic Pocket Pill Cutting Splitter Container Box

posted by traderblue on 09/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Low price with free shipping. The cutting blade is precisely centered for splitting purpose and it had a hidden lower deck with two separate partition for pills/split pills storage. Thus it both a cutter and a storage as well.
    Cons:
    It is a bit taller due to its tall lower deck height else it be would a perfect fit into the pocket.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Brilliant, works perfectly

posted by gbdx88 on 05/28/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The part of this box that holds the pill for cutting is sized so that it EXACTLY fits a certain blue-coloured pill with the letter 'V' embossed on it. The blade is so sharp that it cuts those pills just perfectly. There's storage space under the internal 'a...
    Cons:
    There aren't actually any cons. OK, OK, if I must cite a con, it's that the box is a little, well, 'boxy', and it can't really ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    a good thing to have

posted by zeidda on 11/21/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    this is a good thing to have. it is useful and has a nice built. Very easy to use - just press the lid and the pill is cut in two. The blade is sharp enough.
    Cons:
    it cuts nicely smaller pills. If you need to cut a bigger pill the two pieces kind of stick in the nest. Otherwise the box is j...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections