Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
1. Cheapest plastic frame 3d glasses you can find in internet.
2. Frame looks cool.
3. Pretty useful to check out 3d anaglyph printed matter
1. Blue/Cyan filter is too light, a bit of ghosting
2. CAn be annoying when you watch anaglyph movies because of the ghosting (blue).
3. The frame end scratches the filter in the folded state and thus can render it useless over a period of time if proper care not taken.
This is a cheap glass. Quality is not good, but pretty usable.
There are better anaglyph glasses available in DX. The ones with straight form (not curved as this one) will be better because the frame does not touch the filter when folded.
Probably, the cheapest plastic frame 3d glasses you'll find in internet. Pretty usable barring the fact that there is a bit of ghosting while watching movies.
There are better anaglyph glasses available in DX, the one for $3.1 (flat one) has better quality.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.