DX  » Community » Reviews » Re-useable Plastic Frame Resin Lens Anaglyphic Blue + Red 3D Glasses
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:504 (50%)
  • 4 Star:504 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    high quality

posted by Gilahof on 06/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I was impressed with the resistance of the frame of the glasses and the firmness he presents. Has a cost-effective, works perfectly. is made of a hard plastic material and well finished, has no imperfections or any burr
    Cons:
    After getting a certain period of time using the glasses you can come to feel a certain discomfort due to the weight of the fra...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what is expected

posted by SgtROFLman on 11/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The frame is even with no burrs or seams Lens hue is correct for 3d viewing Solid Build, does not feel brittle
    Cons:
    Initially a bit tight to wear, but should loosen up after moderate use.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very comfortable

posted by appleeaterx on 09/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I watch 3D YouTube videos all the time. My own 3D-glasses were made out of paper, and that is not so comfortable. So, I head about DX so I bought the glasses. The glasses fit almost everyone. The glasses are comfortable and look very nice. The 3D-effect rea...
    Cons:
    Sometimes, I feel when I put them on, that it's gonna break. Although, they seem to fit perfect. Which is pretty scary for the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool glasses

posted by Sanasol on 07/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great glasses at an affordable price. High-quality plastics and assembly. I did not expect such good quality. The good permeability. Especially fun to watch a game.
    Cons:
    One size and adjustable. Do not come to my wife, too tight on the sides, so it is not very comfortable.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, but some ghosting

posted by Shuricksoft on 12/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good build quality, cheaper that locally available, enables 3D anaglyph for you, can be used with stereoscopic player that converts different 3D formats into the red-cyan anaglyph you need, you feel 3D effect.
    Cons:
    Color filters are not very good. Though more you watch a movie more you you adapt to filter image ghosting, it steel exists, th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice!

posted by ExCluSiiVe on 07/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - I was amazed by the good building quality, the glasses are real solid plastic not paper. - The overall quality is very good. - It came nicely packed in bubble wrap :)
    Cons:
    The red side ( left ) is a little bit strong and it hurts my eye a little bit but nothing to serious.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool glasses!

posted by awdglf5 on 06/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Red / Cyan glasses allow the wearer to view traditional anaglyphic 3D photos and videos. Excellent for anyone who plays the videogame minecraft as that game supports anaglyphic 3D. Anaglyphic 3D is the cheapest way into 3D
    Cons:
    Obviously colour perception is flawed, however this is a fault of the medium not of these glasses. The build quality is not th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I like it

posted by carbofoser on 02/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Wonderful 3D glases for fun with very good price. Very cool to view youtube 3D videos searched by keyword "anaglyph". Most coolest video is Dark Sector gameplay 3D anaglyph video. It's realy 3D!!! These glasses filter red and blue colors for each...
    Cons:
    I did not find information how to turn on anaglyph video rendering on nvidia graphic cards. Videos are cool, but I want to play...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections