DX  » Community » Reviews » CMOS Color Surveillance Security Camera with 4-IR LED Night-Vision (PAL)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:503 (50%)
  • 4 Star:332 (33%)
  • 3 Star:171 (17%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice small hidden camera with invisible infrared

posted by Zenosakis on 07/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It is working nicely and can be put in places that no one can expect. - Video images are OK clear and acceptable. - The infrared LED is invisible, does not show the red light compared to most of the powerful CCTV out there with red light visible. - The...
    Cons:
    The only con I've got is the sound that coming out from the camera is so noisy. If you connect the sound connector to an A/V ca...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good

posted by Atostes88 on 08/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Muito boa a imagem para curtas distancias ate mesmo no escuro consegue uma boa imagem. Muito pequena facil de instalar, boa para uso interno de vigilancia, pode se usar com bateria e mesmo assim com boa autonomia.
    Cons:
    If you stay connected long a higher voltage like 12v heats up quickly and can eventually damage the camera. Recommend the use o...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A cheap and good camera.

posted by MartaJesus on 06/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A good price, easy to install and good quality of image, you can hide that easy, is good for distante images, the colors is excellent, you can make the camera invisible for other, because that is really very small. you can connect that in the TV, with a A/...
    Cons:
    i don't know how turn on the LED's light, the manual don't have informations useful the night vision is not good and the micro...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    HALLELUJAH

posted by Criggie on 10/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    THANK YOU DX! Finally an IR camera that doesn't glow red at night advertising its own presence to all the criminally minded! Its damn small too
    Cons:
    Its damn small too. There's a couple of tiny screws on the back that could be used to mount it, but I ended up using 2 pot aral...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    exelent product

posted by sickmind on 11/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The price is about 50% less than the local hardware store. The IR LEDs doesn't glow red in the dark (most of the cameras from Deal Extreme especially those with powerful night vision glows red in the dark which I found for annoying, I want my cameras to be...
    Cons:
    The sound is not that good (it is not a big cons but...). You can hear strange buzzing sound but it gets fine when you touch th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    extreme deal :)

posted by chiMol on 10/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    you can hide it easy night vision is more than perfect in moment is more that you meed The camera is super small, super build quality , perfect picture ,super angle more than 45 deg === night vision i extra bright
    Cons:
    no cons for my use ,if you use in with 12v dc camera after few hours getting hot ...this is a + if you will live it outside in ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections