DX  » Community » Reviews » 7" TFT LCD Windows CE 6.0 ARM CPU WiFi UMPC Netbook - Black (300MHz/2GB Flash/USB Host/SD Slot/LAN)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:332 (33%)
  • 4 Star:674 (67%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and works as it should

posted by larsgm on 11/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Does what it is supposed to Its cheap It runs well on Win CE 3 USB slots
    Cons:
    -Win CE To me Win CE is probably the worst operating system I can get my hands on, but thats a matter of taste. Battery could b...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap equipment for daily basic use

posted by Guidje on 03/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - It really do the job for basic stuffs, ie.: surfing the web (basic sites, nothing fancy like Flash animations, for example), viewing e-mails, talking in MSN, text and spreadsheet editoring; - The wireless antennae is pretty good and get the signal very we...
    Cons:
    - I bought this to install Debian Linux on it and I was a little disappointed when I found that the internal ¨hard drive&#...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    value for money!

posted by speakers on 12/29/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    it's fast, it's easy to use, youtube works, messenger works, it's very light, it's very cheap, it has wlan, it has easy settings, even my mother could use it almost instantly (she doesn't know much about computers)
    Cons:
    User manual has too small font. You can't read it at all. Luckily I found it online in normal size here is the link http://www...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great deal!!

posted by Kreibich on 11/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - The price is really great for what you can get!! - Can do a lot of things under Linux... WinCE and Linux works quite fast - Great gadget for geeks (mainly under Linux)
    Cons:
    - WinCE is not a good system for this. It cannot play Youtube, there's an absence of flash player, Skype doesnt work - absence...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice little machine

posted by Jonn65 on 10/25/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nice little machine, does for me what it is supposed to do. I can copie pictures from my camera/SD-card to an external harddrive so do not have to take a laptop on vacation. Internet can also be accessed but if you go to view real content it takes a while t...
    Cons:
    Battery is useless, is there a replacement available? The original one lasts much to short (20 min MAX when fully charged) I su...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Imos netbook

posted by Dracovirtus on 10/13/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - it is very small and light weighted. - the wifi option works perfectly. - msn works. - you can view word, pdf, ppt, xls files. - many sites work. - power usage with wifi on is around 3-4 hours. - you can type/write with microsoft wordpad. - usbstic...
    Cons:
    - the youtube software doesnt work with modern youtube. - there is no word on the netbook.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections