DX  » Community » Reviews » Paper CD Sleeves (100-Pack)
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:253 (25%)
  • 4 Star:506 (50%)
  • 3 Star:253 (25%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good CD Sleeves.

posted by Welland on 06/28/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    1. Fast ship. 2. Good quality. 3. 100 will last for a while. 4. Well packed.
    Cons:
    No at the moment. Isn't it necessary for 500 characters? Too much for 500 characters on CD sleeves. Should close enough now. 50...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality paper sleeves!

posted by pnpatrick on 01/25/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great paper sleeves Does the job You get exactly what you pay for, and I paid for this, I got it! Item is great
    Cons:
    When ever I touch the paper sleeves, they seem to feel flour-y on my hands and I tend to have to wash my hands after I touch th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    paper cd sleeve

posted by afrothugz on 01/03/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    easy to use can be locked you an just easy put the cd in and out without messing up the sleeve
    Cons:
    they are quite expensive about 25% where a bit torn when they arrived so i could trow those out 10% where folded wich i got fix...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The price needs a serious fix...

posted by Chobipati on 11/25/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    + Can be "locked" + They can store discs without problems in the way everyone expect.
    Cons:
    - The price: I can buy 200 in 4 different colors for classification at Sam's club for $10.00 - The paper quality is lesser comp...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for storing CDs

posted by Jonwm on 11/23/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality, it protects the cd from scrathes etc. They have a "lock" on the backside. They fit good. 100 pieces. I counted them and it was actually 100. not 99 or something :p
    Cons:
    The price is a little high for some paper and a little bit of plastic. Other then that there is nothing at all :)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Basic and Simple

posted by Lexxion on 11/03/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -thickness factor: no bulky cases -good to send in envelope to your family and friends -100 pieces -see through window
    Cons:
    -none,none,none,none,none,none,none,none, -none,none,none,none,none,none,none,none, -none,none,none,none,none,none,none,none
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice

posted by kendrew on 10/16/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good quality cd cases Has a transparent window so you can see your cds/dvds There's a notch on the back to close the top flap
    Cons:
    A bit on the pricey side compared to other items on dealextreme Would be nice if it was waterproof... but hey its paper, not mu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good paper CD Sleeves

posted by PierreBoberg on 06/26/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good paper CD sleeves with transparent window and back paper clip for closing the sleeve so it will keep shut. The CD fits good and its very easy to close and open the paper clip. It protects the CD well from moste things except water.
    Cons:
    It´s not water proof, else ther is not so mutch to say about this. They do there jobb and works fine.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good sleeves

posted by barriosexy on 06/09/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Paper Sleeves with transparent window and back paper "clip" for closing the sleeve. The CD fits perfectly and its very easy to close and open. It protects the CD very well from everything.
    Cons:
    I don't think it has cons... They are just a simple piece of paper but they do what they are suposed to.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap space saver

posted by Sanguinary on 01/17/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Cheap -Space Saving vs jewel cases -recyclable?
    Cons:
    -none, unless you count killing trees to store your cds/dvds hehe
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections