Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- works as expected, plays music via audio jack through tape deck.
- quiet operation (I had no clunking or clicking other users complained about in the past)
- good cable and audio plug.
- reasonable audio quality
- product looked exactly as per photographs.
- product melted!
I live in a warm part of Australia and this product literally melted in my hot car!
luckily, it was not inside my car tape deck (I dont have bluetooth or an audio jack plug in my car, so use the tape deck to listen to my ipod, better quality than those radio frequency transmitters)
the hard plastic of the tape part literally melted into a blob shape and reset over night to form a weird blobby tape thing!
it didnt stick to my car or anything, but it was funny looking!
- if you dont live anywhere hot, or dont plan onleaving this in your hot car, a great buy! it plays music well and performs as yould expect, and for a few dollars, its a great buy! just beware hot days!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.