DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal Car Audio Cassette Adapter for MP3/MP3/Cell Phones/Ipod - Black (3.5mm Jack)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 1
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Good product, not so good if you live somewhere hot! – Universal Car Audio Cassette Adapter for MP3/MP3/Cell Phones/iPod - Black (3.5mm Jack) Reviews

posted by ALWest on 07/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
- works as expected, plays music via audio jack through tape deck. - quiet operation (I had no clunking or clicking other users complained about in the past) - good cable and audio plug. - reasonable audio quality - product looked exactly as per photographs.
Cons:
- product melted! I live in a warm part of Australia and this product literally melted in my hot car! luckily, it was not inside my car tape deck (I dont have bluetooth or an audio jack plug in my car, so use the tape deck to listen to my ipod, better quality than those radio frequency transmitters) the hard plastic of the tape part literally melted into a blob shape and reset over night to form a weird blobby tape thing! it didnt stick to my car or anything, but it was funny looking!
Other:
nil.
Bottomline:
- if you dont live anywhere hot, or dont plan onleaving this in your hot car, a great buy! it plays music well and performs as yould expect, and for a few dollars, its a great buy! just beware hot days!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections