Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Never need a battery!
- Works under any lighting conditions I tested (may be battery backed up)
- Put it in boiling water, and it registered 99.6C (probably would read 100C if I had waited longer).
- I put it in the freezer, left it overnight, and the display was immediately readable when I opened the door (-12.6C).
- If you break the solar panel, it probably won't work anymore, depending on the type of break. But the LCD can also break, so this isn't really a broken with this one.
- The solar panel can be broken, but then so can the LCD, they are both glass, so be careful.
- I wish it had other features like min/max temperature, and humidity.
- I wish all thermometers were built this way so I would not need batteries.
- If you need a thermometer, get it! And never worry about batteries again!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.