DX  » Community » Reviews » 2-LED Flexible Neck Reading Lamp Light with Clip (3*AAA)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 3
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 3
2-LED Flexible Neck Reading Lamp Light with Clip – 2-LED Flexible Neck Reading Lamp Light with Clip (3*AAA) Reviews

posted by aldone on 09/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
It has a flexible neck, so you can put it virtually in any position that suits your needs. The LEDs are bright enough and you can power it from battery or external power adapter, so you can use it nearly wherever you want. You can switch on using either one or the both two LEDs. It's a particularly good gadget to use with your portable eReader or a small book.
Cons:
The flexible neck is a bit week and doesn't wont to stay always how I wont. Some time it is just stubborn. The LEDs colour is a bit to cold for my taste (almost blue). I would preferred more yellowish.
Other:
Is OK for occasional reading. The light is just power enough to read my kindle 3 into dark room. If you plan to use it extensively try to find some product with a stronger flexible neck and better colour.
Bottomline:
A useful, portable gadget that can be used to light your e/book or just serve as an orientation light.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections