Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Sturdy build quality.
- Reasonable price (cheaper than local stores).
- Very handy for tight spaces, lots of cables, junctions, switches or all the above concurrently (God help you if that's what you're dealing with).
- Mates snugly with cables/switch, very small amount of vertical play but that's fine (don't play with it, you'll go blind).
- Was expecting an adapter that bent 90° to the left, oriented with the widest part of the male plug at the top, like the one in the picture. This one actually bends 90° to the right.
- I don't believe that's real gold on there, so that blows my get rich scheme. It still functions perfectly fine all the same.
- Plug/socket don't mate completely (meaning all the way in) but that is fairly normal (usually a gap, more or less).
Now if only DX can get one that bends in the opposite direction to this SKU and give it the pictures that this SKU needs people could just order both and have one for each occasion.
I actually need one that bends 90° to the left. In the end I found a use for this one anyway, it's doing a great job in that role.
If you have a few HDMI devices then chances are you're going to need this at some point so just chuck it in with one of your orders and throw it into the gender bender / adapter drawer for future use - just be aware IT BENDS THE OPPOSITE WAY to the pictures. -1 usefulness for this.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.