DX  » Community » Reviews » Gyro Mini Steel USB Rechargeable 3-CH R/C Helicopter
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:433 (43%)
  • 4 Star:574 (57%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very fun to fly

posted by Shunra1 on 04/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent price (Got it at a 50% discount here at DX), Very good gyro stabilization, good power, very crash resistant, spare blades are provided, can be charged from a free USB port as well a the remote, metal construction
    Cons:
    Battery soldered to the helicopter, tail motor broke after a really bad landing
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great toy, but...

posted by troger19 on 09/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It really works. You can fly with it inside rooms, and if you use to it and train, you can have lots of fun. But be carefull not to harm anybody
    Cons:
    My broke after 3 weeks. It crach, as it crashed hundreds time earlier, but it land on its side and something fall off, some sti...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Toy, Excellent Price

posted by cucu0706 on 04/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Very good price - Is very easy to fly - Its indestructible... i crash it on every wall of my house. only the tail rotor was broken. - USB charging system its great. - 3 ch option is a good detail.
    Cons:
    - flyng time is short. - the free shiping takes 45 days of waiting, (shipped to Argentina), its like... to much. - the IR doesn...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cool toy!

posted by bibiSlo on 03/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Price for this helicopter is fair. You get what you pay for. It flys very nice. Vers teady in the air. It's easy to fly it around. it looks cool. led lighs can be switched ON/OFF. I really like this. USB chargeing is a great thing. (I like the in cabl...
    Cons:
    i took one month and half to get it. And that is seriously too much waiting....
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The Excellent Helicopter!

posted by teamen on 02/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    + it is very beautiful toy + quality of manufacturing very good + the helicopter obediently and precisely copes! + spare screws are included in the complete set and it is good + light-emitting diodes (two white in the case are very beautifully and brightly ...
    Cons:
    - Long time of a charge from USB - about 40 minutes, then flies 5-7 minutes - There are no other lacks!
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic toy for everyone.

posted by zarquan on 01/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice helicopter, excellent fun to play with. Price is amazing, considering I've seen the same thing sold in malls for $100. Build quality looks ok. I've crashed it more times then I can count, but the only thing that broke is the tail rotor. Luckily it com...
    Cons:
    Takes a long time to charge, compared to how long it flies. After completely killing the battery, the charge time is somewhat o...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A cool toy

posted by zor123 on 12/11/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    +This is a nice helicopter and it is fun to play with.It is controlled by an IR remote controller. +It is very light and small and functions very well. We bought this for my little brother but it seems that I'm playing with it more than he does. +The he...
    Cons:
    A few cons: -The booklet indicates that the charging time is 40-50 minutes and the flight time is 'above' 5 minutes(Without LE...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections