Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
first off, i have a original X-mini2. this china-copy looks exactly like the real deal, but has a Micro-SD slot for MP3's
- i was positively surprised with the sound quality, not as good as the real X-mini, but the bass is pretty good, mid and high tones are also pretty good, but sound like treble is set to high.
- battery works about 4-6 hours depending on volume
- turn it on and it starts playing.. piece of cake
- build quality is your typical china plastic feel... not the best, but doesn't feel like it should fall apart in the next year
- controls are almost too simple, you have a shared button for forward/volume up and previous/volume down, and the play/pause button
would gladly pay a couple dollar more for a LCD display, but it's fine the way it is... turn on and forget about the thing
for the price you have a pretty good player to put on table when you have a beer with friends... battery lasts about 20 beers... that's not bad
for the rest it's pretty useless, but i like it... is the usefullness rating on this site meant as sarcastic ?
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.