DX  » Community » Reviews » 2000mW High Power 802.11b/g/n 150Mbps USB 2.0 Wireless Network Dongle with Dual Antenna
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
You can use it if work :) – 2000mW High Power 802.11b/g/n 150Mbps USB 2.0 Wireless Network Dongle with Dual Antenna Reviews

posted by svetli on 11/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
- Case is good - CD comes with BT3 and BT4 and work fine - USB cable is good - RealTek chips is with assembled radiator for lower temperature i buy two sku.44929. first work good. connection is stable. antennas is good. but second not work fine ! read "Cons"
Cons:
but second not work fine ! i connect to my computer and try with integrated Windows manager and with RealTek Utility that comes on CD. device find other networks. but when try to connect to theme (i try connect to unprotected and to protected WiFi with known password) manager show that try to "Acquirung network address" and after 20-40 seconds show that "Limited or no connectivity". i try on few computers with Windows and Linux.
Other:
for me this is better: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.35688
Bottomline:
For this price it's very good.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections