DX  » Community » Reviews » LED White Light Eyebrow Tweezers (3*AG3)
Sort by:
22 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6414 (64%)
  • 4 Star:327 (32%)
  • 3 Star:51 (5%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap... not such good quality

posted by bilal85 on 01/23/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    it is very cheap! the led light is a very good and strong light! comes with batteries inside and spare batteries included! tho led light lasts a very long time, it will be at least a year when you'll need the spare batteries!
    Cons:
    i didn't like the tweezers so much, the head of the tweezers is poorly made! not aligned very well so not so easy to catch the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Seriously very useful tool

posted by marianogimenez on 09/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This eyebrow tweezers are built from qood quality materials. Its packaging is ok, and it came with adittional batteries (3)
    Cons:
    I have no found cons on this very useful product. Price its OK and very convenient. Includes free shipping!
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Tweezers

posted by camarandos on 08/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The LED light is superbright allowing for easy location of hair follicles. The head is sharp allowing for a good grip. The fact that the item is supplied with batteries makes it worth the money spent.
    Cons:
    Upon arrival the Tweezer head was not aligned and I had to manually bend the arms to align the head.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Tweezers!!!

posted by lRafaelLopesl on 07/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Very pleasantly; - Very high quality; - They feel good; - They are ground well; - this product is a great gift; - Very cheap; - Extra batteries; - well plucks;
    Cons:
    - Not to complain about this product. The finish surprised me.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    LED White Light Eyebrow

posted by lubimyi on 06/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - it is very handy as it lights up perfectly the area you want to pluck and allows you to do the job with great accuracy - the light is powerful enough - it comes with batteries + a second set of batteries - price is very cheap - built-in quality is good - ...
    Cons:
    the interruptor for the light can not be blocked, so several times, while carrying it in my make-up pouch, it switched on by it...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice tweezers after some modification.

posted by Luovahulluus on 03/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - The led is quite bright. - The casing for the led and battery seem solid. - The button for the light is sturdy and easy to use. - Comes with spare batteries.
    Cons:
    - The tips of the tweesers were not "perfectly aligned". - The tips were so sharp, every hair I tried to pull out was...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good light, not so much for the tweezer

posted by paobla on 02/12/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The light is very good, bright, and you can turn it on and off. It allow to reach some places usually with little light (like under de chin). It comes with spare bateries for when the ones that are in, run out. The light it last a lot (I haven't change it s...
    Cons:
    The tweezer does not hold well the hair and must be done carefully. I think the edges are not even. It was not intended to be c...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    clamp for precision, excellent tool.

posted by makesmebad on 01/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's a clamp Depilatory with a built-in flashlight. I do not use it to shave. The use for precision work. When I have to handle small items and require good light use this handy tool. I did work with clocks with which this clip is helpful.
    Cons:
    when you want to grab something is quite complicated because the ends of the clip does not have a good finish. Their tips shoul...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    light is wonderful

posted by rarito on 12/19/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Made of good steel, the batteries last still from last year, this tweezers are a very good option due to building quality and light options. The led is quite bright, works with three batteries easy to replace if necessary
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just buy it!

posted by maaike1986 on 11/07/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    No nonsense, the product is just as described. There is a plastic protection around it so the light does not come on during transportation. Even though there are batteries and extra batteries are included. And all for a small price.
    Cons:
    When you remove the security, the lamp wobbles a bit between the tweezers. I have not tried whether this can be remedied with a...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections