Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Keeps your kensington-compatible device(lcd monitor, notebook, pc, just say it) on its place;
- Sturdy cable, made of steel cable protected by a plastic cover, seems durable enough;
- Cheap for what's intended for.
- Smells terrible
- there's a flaw on the unit: the cable itself is very strong, but the metal junction is very flimsy, making your protected unit vulnerable.
- Sometimes (happened with my sister) a wrong code may open your lock.
- Setting a new code isn't the easiest task, but many people can manage it.
Could have a better release mechanism;
The cable junction should be stronger.
The junction problem isn't a big deal, since this device should do the trick as long as you leave on a public place where has people all the time, avoiding someone to just get your notebook and walk away with it. By leaving it alone on a place, someone will surely try to force the cable.
Fine for many of your needs. I would use on my home, to keep visitors to take my notebook away from my desk.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.