Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- VERY small.
- No need for separate power source, only one USB cable, the cable has 2 USBs(to be plugged to the PC) on one side and 1 micro USB to be plugged to the projector on the other end, but here it works with only one USB, i guess the second one is for power only.
- Looks kinda solid.
Packaging is nice too with a little bag and a manual.
- 10 Lumens and not 15...that's the bad news...
- There was no drivers, but i was able to download them, thanks to captjimjam.
- The drivers/application works but is kinda limited:
you can choose Fullscreen or Zone, but in Fullscreen i can't see my mouse pointer on Windows 7 which is very anoying, the Zone mode works fine as second display.
- There is no possibility to change gamma/brightness/contrast/saturation for it, this would be extremly usefull if incorporated to the ezDisplay application/driver!
Here they sell Samsung LCOS projectors 800x480@30 Lumens 350 to 400 USD...or something like that.
Good projector for the price and the size.
I use it as second display.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.