DX  » Community » Reviews » Portable Home/Office Mini USB 2.0 LCoS Projector (16:9)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 2
  • Usefulness: 3
Nice lowcost little projector – Portable Home/Office Mini USB 2.0 LCoS Projector (16:9) Reviews

posted by rgeo5 on 01/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
- VERY small. - No need for separate power source, only one USB cable, the cable has 2 USBs(to be plugged to the PC) on one side and 1 micro USB to be plugged to the projector on the other end, but here it works with only one USB, i guess the second one is for power only. - Looks kinda solid. Packaging is nice too with a little bag and a manual.
Cons:
- 10 Lumens and not 15...that's the bad news... - There was no drivers, but i was able to download them, thanks to captjimjam. - The drivers/application works but is kinda limited: you can choose Fullscreen or Zone, but in Fullscreen i can't see my mouse pointer on Windows 7 which is very anoying, the Zone mode works fine as second display. - There is no possibility to change gamma/brightness/contrast/saturation for it, this would be extremly usefull if incorporated to the ezDisplay application/driver!
Other:
Here they sell Samsung LCOS projectors 800x480@30 Lumens 350 to 400 USD...or something like that.
Bottomline:
Good projector for the price and the size. I use it as second display.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections