Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:506 (50%)
  • 4 Star:506 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Scare the bejezus out of people

posted by desolder on 09/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a huge solar spider. It's big and scary enough to freak people out at first glance. Its great for playing jokes on people. The legs don't actually move like a real spider. The whole thing just shakes. Still, it's enough to give it some movement and...
    Cons:
    The plastic legs aren't very strong. I've dropped it a few times and the legs broke off. You can glue them back on, but the glu...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    this is so cool

posted by noamann on 06/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this is so cool! this is lock just like spider and this is actually move like spider... i was really scared when i got the package because i thought that this is real spider.
    Cons:
    the price is a little bit expensive cause in ebay i could by it in 1.99 dollar. and the quality is not the best!
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun Solar Spider.

posted by mahszamanda on 03/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very nice and funny solar spider, when you put in the sun, the spider begins shake fastly and when you remove the sun, immediately stop . Is much fun, besides the spider seems that is true. If you want disassemble the spider for see the circuit, is very eas...
    Cons:
    Nothing, I reccomended this product .
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by gtr2501 on 02/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Otimo toy, the material is good and desing otimo really looks like a tarantula spider. Vale resaltar that because it is a toy powered by solar energy is very clean and education for people with little knowledge to learn about clean energy.
    Cons:
    I put a rechargeable battery to store elergia during the day, to also be able to demonstrate and play at night.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great solar toy

posted by maxpezzin on 01/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I really like these solar toys, and my children are very happy when they win ... already bought the site more than 15 of these toys ... recommend buying especially for children ... I like to give educational toys for my children, and this surely is a gift t...
    Cons:
    not recommend it for children younger than 3 years ... the package should be posted in a more secure because the courier servic...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funny

posted by Tessa25 on 11/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Funny, scary - you can scare girls, moms, kids, your friends, or just enjoying the working process. really nice outlook - it's so natural. The spider has soft surface. It works (using sun energy) - doesn't need any batteries!
    Cons:
    You need only direct sunlight - in cloudy weather or in the room it won't work (at all). It do not really moves , it shakes.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing toy)

posted by eCaesar on 08/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    There's nothing comparable in my city - this spider was the first sun powered toy I and my friends saw. I am completly sure, that an idea to buy this funy thing was right. It is able to start vibration even when the sun is a bit hidden by translucent cloud...
    Cons:
    Spider's body may easily be separated from the frame with it legs.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    funny toy

posted by What3v3r on 01/20/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Really fun toy to mess around with people, cats also like to play with it! Doesn't need batteries as it works with sunlight, very interesting and it doesn't even require much light!!!!! very nice idea of it working with sunlight and moving by itself
    Cons:
    there was a similar sun powered cockroach here on dx that was cheaper than this.. so i guess this could also be a little cheape...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funny Toy

posted by kakhao on 11/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Funny toy, its shaking on direct sun light, Little solar panel deploys power to mini vibromotor and spider shakes.
    Cons:
    Solar panel quality varies, I have 4 of them and difference is very big, one of them almost dead, one is very active :))) Also ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun

posted by Tsukyanna on 11/14/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This works great! Great for tricks and scare people! Moves fast and does not need very strong sunlight. ##Isto funciona muito bem! Ideal para pregar peças e assustar as pessoas!! Se move rápido e não precisa de raios solares muito fortes.
    Cons:
    Nothing I could find. ##Nada que pude encontrar.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections