DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine Logitech M325 2.4GHZ 1000dpi Wireless Optical Mouse - Black + Silver (1*AA)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Genuine product, low price and easy to use – Genuine Logitech M325 2.4GHZ 1000dpi Wireless Optical Mouse - Black + Silver (1*AA) Reviews

posted by Beernuts on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Small and stylish, with extremely sleek wheel scrolling motion! Fast, non-hassle plug & play as always with Logitech. Tested on Win7 & Win8 without any problems. No need for installation of any drivers ensure offline installation if needed. The mini-receiver can work as receiver for both mouse and Logitech keyboards supported by the Unifying standard. Smart side-click wheel. Invisible IR LED tracker, works on almost any surface. Battery enclosed, should work for over a year.
Cons:
A tad small for me, but the wife (who is the main user) loves the size. Too bad DX don't sell some of the colored/patterned versions!
Other:
Pretty much the best standard wireless mouse I've ever tested for ordinary use, some gamer mice might be faster.
Bottomline:
A very good product at the lowest price I've found on the net, still DX could have sold it a bit cheaper.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections