DX  » Community » Reviews » 81-Key Slim Portable Rechargeable Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard - White
Sort by:
16 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:447 (44%)
  • 4 Star:569 (56%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good enough for computers

posted by PotHix on 01/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Looks like a real apple keyboard. Small and good for keeping on your desk.
    Cons:
    Doesn't work good with my cellphone. I've bought this one to use with my cellphone when traveling by motorcycle. The main idea ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great keyboard for good price!

posted by JulyIGHOR on 12/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Vary slim. Great quality of plastic. iPhone cable charger compatible. Charging time takes about half hour. Long battery life. It hard to make keyboard dirty and there is no need to cleanup it time to time. Good price.
    Cons:
    There is no "Insert" key. When battery low it just turning off and last key pressed become instantly pressing in OS. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A fair product for the price.

posted by pedrohbr on 06/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - Nice looking product and fair build quality. - Easy to connect. - Included charging cable.
    Cons:
    - Bit bit harder key-press compared to original Apple keyboards. - Bluetooth blue LED won't stop flashing, a bit annoying. - No...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Better than apples product at half the price !

posted by Russlee on 03/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Quickly sync to iPad without hassle Long lasting battery Rechargeable li ion battery makes things simpler Keyboard is good size, same as my laptop, perfect for taking notes in class, feels and looks legit doesn't smell bad
    Cons:
    Too expensive could be $5 cheaper, theres a random hole in the back covered by a sticker
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Is equal to the original

posted by vgomezadan on 01/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Has a very good finish. - It works great. - Engage with the computer or device perfectly. - It is easy to use. - Much like the original. - The keys work very well.
    Cons:
    - You should have that memory for the device you've connected, not having to connect forever. - Would be better with drums. - T...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great deal for a wireless keyboard

posted by bramterlouw on 12/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Works with iPad one and iPad 2 - It's shortcuts on the keyboard, one can use it to stop music, go to the next song, open running apps etc. - Build quality, it feels really sturdy. - Battery lasts quite a long time, I'm using this keyboard for over a week ...
    Cons:
    - It's a bit pricey - No Capslock indicition light. - Has 3 lights, one is for charing, other is the stand-by light, I do not k...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    compact keyboard

posted by vogash1 on 11/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great keyboard, easy to use, was connected without problems, to my laptop, IPAD...I assume to my iPhone will be connected as well. There are some drivers for some models of Nokia as well. But who now use Nokia?? :) Android and iPhone are now leaders in smar...
    Cons:
    Intresting for how long time one full charge i can use it
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I'm Happy!

posted by 0toherangi0 on 08/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works great straight out of the box with Windows XP, Windows 7 and Mac OS/X After being used to a Mac keyboard for so long, when my work decided that I HAD TO HAVE a Windows PC, I wanted a keyboard similar to my Mac. This was perfect!
    Cons:
    While this isn't really a con to the new purchaser, I strongly recommend looking after the charging cable. I accidently ran o...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good keyboard

posted by fborges on 07/06/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I was very surprised with the keyboard, it worked very well with my MacBook Pro Notebook (2011) and with a very low price. The keyboard was quickly recognized and has the same configuration of keys on the notebook. Fiquei muito surpreso com o teclado, ele f...
    Cons:
    The keyboard seems a bit fragile, but is robust I use more than one month at work and I have nothing to complain about. O tecla...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Initial impressions : Impressive!

posted by GaurangSaini on 06/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    solid build quality! i mean, i expected it to be a flimsy cheap product. I was bloody wrong! there is a little body flex, but even a $120 logitech has more than that! looks like its really an apple product, an not a copy. no blinding LEDs, good quality fini...
    Cons:
    No caps-lock indication. Silly, innit? During system boot-up, i need to have a separate USB keyboard connected, in order to ent...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections