DX  » Community » Reviews » 81-Key Slim Portable Rechargeable Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard - Black
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7710 (77%)
  • 4 Star:233 (23%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great small keyboard

posted by sasa2h on 05/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's small and handy, battery life is good, no advanced knowledge and driver needed for instal under Windows 7 (64bit). Working without problems.
    Cons:
    Too small enter key and too small power switch.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very slim, the keys are like notebooks

posted by MercyfullFate on 10/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The usefull part of the keyboard is the same size of the notebook's keyboards, but the size of this keyboard is so slim, that makes everyone been iwth a good impression. The keys are very smooth and you can use for a month without a new recharge.
    Cons:
    There are only the Apple functions drawn on the keys, but I use with my Android very well. It could have the Android drwas, wou...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Recommend to think twice!!

posted by The5eeK on 09/24/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is very lightweight and the battery life is actually quite impressive! It also as a surprisingly stable and fast connection, I'm a regular gamer and haven't sensed any significant lag.
    Cons:
    The built quality overall is a bit cheap, some keys were a little smashed inside the keyboard although they all work. Also, th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good build

posted by liorry on 05/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    * Easy pairing. * Great build, feels solid and heavy enough to not feel cheap. * Small yet holds all keys and functions. * Pressing keys feels great.. soft and silent. * Works with Android ICS phones.
    Cons:
    * Packaging was horrible and crushed, keyboard plastic popped out and I had to press it back. * Doesn't work with all Android ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great small keyboard

posted by Staletic on 02/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - surprisingly good built quality - strong plastic - good filing during keys pressing - light weight - works like a charm with Windows 7 (64bit) with no additional drivers - if you intent to use more then one BT (bluetooth) device read Other Thoughts.
    Cons:
    - Enter key is too small - there is no any sign near on/off switch so you do not know which position is On and which is Off - s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works with Android

posted by intParse on 01/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    * Works with Android phones * Easy pairing * Light weight * Durable * Silent key strokes * Rechargeable via USB
    Cons:
    I couldn't came up with any cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great on my MacBook Pro

posted by BubbaQue on 12/29/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    * Easy to sync-up * Battery seems to last a long time * Almost as good as the brand-name * Easy to use off switch * Comes with a standard iphone cable to recharge - bonus! * It's 1/2 the price of buying the retail aluminum thing. * Compact size
    Cons:
    Okay, so the case is plastic. for the Mac-purists, I'll pull one point. But it's been pretty sturdy, and I don't type on the ca...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality bluetooth keyboard

posted by hakimio on 11/03/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    + Solid overall build quality. + High quality, sturdy keys. + Good battery life. I turn it off when I remember to and so far I didn't have to recharge it once (I have it for around a month now). + Lightweight and thin. It's lightweight enough to be carried...
    Cons:
    - Screen brightness (FN+F1/F2) and "blue globe" (FN+SPACE) keys can't be enabled (firmware fault). - Media and volume...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Thin, light and functional

posted by wagnation on 07/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The range, build quality and looks are better than I expected. Of course it won't win any design awards, but at least it doesn't feels cheap even when side by side with a much pricier microsoft arc keyboard. In fact, it even seems less "fingerprint hap...
    Cons:
    It doesn't have an insert key. That's quite a bit annoying as I seem to use this key even more than I ever knew before buying t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Solid

posted by ccccccccc on 05/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It has a solid feel The keys are better than your standard Dell keyboard (sure, not as good as a Happy Hacking keyboard, but this one's wireless!) After a couple weeks or so I remembered it was wireless and I should charge it eventually. So the battery life...
    Cons:
    I feel like I could break the power switch, as it is so small.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections