DX  » Community » Reviews » Fullmetal Alchemist Cosplay Pocket Quartz Watch (1*AG5)
Sort by:
21 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6714 (67%)
  • 4 Star:296 (29%)
  • 3 Star:51 (5%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful clock reproduction of Edward Elric

posted by minoamaru on 06/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Beautiful reproduction of the pocket watch alchemist Edward Elric (the anime Full Metal Alchemist). The watch will come to you in a nice metal case. The object is obviously working and is very detailed: it has a representation in relief of the chimera symbo...
    Cons:
    Perhaps the clock is a bit 'small (but that's just my impression).
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    90% Similar

posted by Ryuzaki93 on 04/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Arrived in perfect conditions. Too similar, the price is very good. the clock can easily match. Includes the FullMetal Alchemist logo in the clock (90104 item don't have logo)
    Cons:
    The material of clock isn't stainless steel and can be rayable/desgastable, with the time maybe can erased the paint.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent Cosplay Watch

posted by dBtheDBA on 02/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Decent quality - sheet metal stamped exterior. Real working watch inside, keeps time. Good for cosplay or as a daily use. Easy to open to view dial, easy to open back to replace battery. Nice strong chain with a good finish on chain.
    Cons:
    Sheet metal stamping losses detail on looks cheap on close examination -- from more than 3ft (1m) away it you can't tell. Wat...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    watch full metal

posted by kaykcosta on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    a very good product,material muito bom ,resistente igual ao anime,with the very affordable price,Beautiful, practical, simple, elegant. I really enjoyed having bought the watch. Depresente I gave to my friend and he was extremely pleased.
    Cons:
    and the one against which stains easily,have to be very careful because rela easily,Do not let the clock strike anywhere, becau...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fullmetal alchemist cosplay pocketwatch

posted by Janexxx on 11/17/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The watch if very good, good quality especially the clockwork. Seems legit, everything is good :) my friends thought i stole it from edward haha :).
    Cons:
    No cons, everything is great quality
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty Close

posted by Vfenix on 10/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very nice replica of the full metal alchemist pocket watch. The inscription inside was a nice touch but it looks very fake. The watch keeps time very well and I have not had any problems with it being too fast or too slow.
    Cons:
    Very odd battery size. AG5 replacement batteries are not very common but they are cheap and easy to buy from dx.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Low price, good cosplay metarial

posted by Gambler13 on 09/29/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Really cheap and silent. Durable chain. I'm using this product for almost 5 months, and i use it everyday, still in pretty good shape.
    Cons:
    After a few months, it changes color around logo, and needs constant care from now on. You have to clean pretty often if you ar...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool watch

posted by jedot on 08/21/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cheap price. Come in a very protective box. Clock works so fine and come with a very good battery. Very similar to the anime also. It'll be nice with and without a cosplay.
    Cons:
    I thought it have a short chain. The watch is a bit small but this is the perfect size to slip into your pocket. Sometimes it w...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Watch (a bit small)

posted by LordOddEye on 07/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    There are quite a few pros to this watch which include: -Very Cheap Price -Comes with battery -Pretty close to actual watch from tv/manga series -Sturdy chain -Pretty quiet watch
    Cons:
    There are very few cons however there are some such as: -Some times the watch does not open right -A bit small (mentioned in t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Watch

posted by Danann on 06/28/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Cheap cosplay or collection piece. - Very Good Build quality. - Real watch, very nice for wearing every day. - Strong cord on it. - Beautiful Logo inside. - Cames in a very beautiful box, you can keep it...
    Cons:
    - The can that it come was broken... Blame the China Mail... - Came with a low baterry, no big deal, changed myself and works ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections