DX  » Community » Reviews » YN467 TTL Flash Speedlite for Nikon D700/D300/D200/D90/D80/D5000 (4*AA)
Sort by:
32 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7524 (75%)
  • 4 Star:258 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Flash / Muy buen flash

posted by enigbaires on 08/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    good product, good price, ttl mode it all alone, completely mobile head greatly facilitates the photos not burned out. With AA batteries is much easier to keep taking pictures, because you can get anywhere. buen producto, buen precio, el TTL hace todo solo...
    Cons:
    Maybe a little more power would be better, but it has served for almost all possibilities. Tal vez un poco más de potenci...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Outstanding device with a great DX offer

posted by hfsentinel on 04/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    First of all, i received YN467II, thanx DX for this enjoyable moment. The flash works as intended, the quality is on the highest level, even compatible with Nikon SB ones. The power of the flashgun is enough for shootin' parties at home. Various remote mode...
    Cons:
    Haven't noticed yet
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!!

posted by gricwb on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Built quality is terrific, in my opinion is the same quality if compared with any Nikon's SBs models. It's very easy to use, no complications. The TTL function works incredibly well, the flash shots never fails, I have this model for more of one year. The m...
    Cons:
    The power is not that atomic bomb effect. But for normal use it's fine! No other cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Muy buen flash a precio moderado para Nikon d5100

posted by sonchincha on 02/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Con baterías nimh de 2200 carga muy rápida de flash, casi inmediata.Tiene pestañas para difusor y reflector en la parte superior. tiene una luz roja para ayuda al enfoque de la cámara. La función Ttl funciona correctamente, se esc...
    Cons:
    nothing
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Flash

posted by enigbaires on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    good product, good price, ttl mode it all alone, completely mobile head greatly facilitates the photos not burned out. With AA batteries is much easier to keep taking pictures, because you can get anywhere.
    Cons:
    Maybe a little more power would be better, but it has served for almost all possibilities.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great flash and good autonomy

posted by cagonto on 02/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I wanted to buy an external flash for my D3000, and after doing a little search, the YN467 was the best flash for this price. It is quite powerful, even blinding at max power. I use it with LSD NiMh batteries and it has a great autonomy and fast reload tim...
    Cons:
    First one I ordered was broken (The zoom didn´t work) DX sent me another one, and I sent the broken one to England. Althou...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Powerful Flash!

posted by qmaxquique on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Hi power flash Work with Nikon TTL exactly as expected. Good slaves modes Lightweight design. 270 degrees head movement. It does not consume so much battery.
    Cons:
    Not LCD (it's ok for the price) Sometimes it catch false flash signals in slave modes. The batteries door feels a little cheap.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good choice

posted by mar347 on 01/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It was long but... at the end I had the opportunity to test this product. Because of the italian custom I had to wait more than 3 mounths before having the product delivered. I had to pay italian taxes and custom taxes so I spent a little bit more than what...
    Cons:
    I use this flash on my nikon D60 and also the TTL function seems to work fine.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent flash

posted by enigbaires on 01/11/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    good product, good price, ttl mode it all alone, completely mobile head greatly facilitates the photos not burned out. With AA batteries is much easier to keep taking pictures, because you can get anywhere.
    Cons:
    Maybe a little more power would be better, but it has served for almost all possibilities.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    work as expected

posted by pietrofeliciano on 12/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    the TTL mode works fine. The Nikon remote triggering by light also works fine, so you can position this flash wherever you want and trigger it through your built in flash or any other nikon compatible flash. It is light, good for traveling
    Cons:
    If it is good to have a light flash for traveling, it also has downpoints: it seems it will not last for so long. Fragile. Only...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections