DX  » Community » Reviews » YN467 TTL Flash Speedlite for Nikon D700/D300/D200/D90/D80/D5000 (4*AA)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Awesome flash – YN467 TTL Flash Speedlite for Nikon D700/D300/D200/D90/D80/D5000 (4*AA) Reviews

posted by TheNewVegas on 05/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
This is a great flash..! I used to use a Nikon SB600 and this flash is just as good and is a fraction of the price. Works flawlessly with my Nikon D5100. Slave feature works very well. My SB600's slave feature didn't even work with D3000, D5100. Great work YongNuo and DX..! -Great build quality -Slave features work perfectly -Comes with stand attachment, which is handy -Controls are easy to use and clear -Flash zoom works just like any other brand name flash
Cons:
I don't really have anything bad to say about this flash. If you are looking for a good flash to use other than the stock cam flash, this is everything you need. Flash does not have an LCD display like the Nikon SB600, but you really don't need one. I would take this flash over the SB600 any day for the price.
Other:
Bottomline:
Buy this flash if you are on the market for one..! I haven't had the flash too long yet, but from my testing it is VERY GOOD. Don't spend hundreds of dollars for a Nikon branded one.. Must buy.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections