DX  » Community » Reviews » Help Me Bookmark (Color Assorted/4-Pack)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:808 (80%)
  • 4 Star:202 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good bookmark

posted by paschendale on 05/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    if you need a solid bookmark, this is the deal. i usually use paper bookmarks for my books, which also gets dirty and foldy. this is a fun way to bookmark your books, magazines etc. needless to say, the price is very good
    Cons:
    none i can think of. it works as it should.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Produto de ótima qualidade

posted by ThalitaGood on 03/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Produto muito útil e lindo para quem gosta de ler e até mesmo para decoração, muito bem embalado, e preço ótimo comparada a quantidade que ele contem, tamanho é mediano, perfeito para livros de bolso ou livros de tamanhos ...
    Cons:
    Muito grossos pra ficarem no meio dos livros, mas são lindos.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funny Bookmark&Decoration

posted by eluria6 on 03/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very cool bookmark. When I first ordered, everybody loved it and I had to give it all away to my friends, so I ordered for myself again! The colours are beautiful, they make a good decoration even if you don't use them as bookmarks.
    Cons:
    It is a bit thick for a bookmark but its ok. Some of them had extra plastic left around them, but you can clean them with an ut...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Engraçado e prático

posted by Anaoshiro on 01/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is exactly as I expected. He had already seen my friend and ttinha really liked. Very convenient to use, just snap the desired page and everything is perfect. Hand out the book just makes me laugh and helps me, of course haha.
    Cons:
    It is thicker than I thought, and unfortunately, the colors came again, but that's okay, I gave a gift to my sister. I found a ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It is cute and funny

posted by Izumrudik on 09/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I do really like it. It is a little bit less bright, more transparent than at the picture, but generally it is smart and useful. It is convenient to use
    Cons:
    A little bit bigger and thicker than I expected. It will be not so convenient to put all four bookmarks in one book. I have or...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    not so bad, but...

posted by Roliiii on 08/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Easy to use -very light so easy to carry every day -I got it in four different colour: purple, light blue, orange and yellow -Look very funny in horror books
    Cons:
    -The quality is fine, but two of four is very poor. -The material not what I expected, It's a not hard, but not soft plastic.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful and Funny

posted by LigiaBalilla on 07/23/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Resistant plastic. I got the bookmarks in the same colors as in the picture. Good quality. Does not look cheap. Funny to use. You get four in the pack so you can do the same as I did and keep one to yourself and give the others to your friends as gifts.
    Cons:
    On my orange bookmark the "hand" was askew, maybe it got damaged during transportation, but when I straightened it, t...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bigger! Better!

posted by Anaing on 05/15/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    They are much bigger than what I expected. For some reason I thought they would be 5 cm (2 in.) long and 1.5 cm (0.6 in.) wide but they are over 14 cm long (almost 6 in.) and 2.5 cm (1 in.) wide. The bould material is quite good, thick but flexible. And the...
    Cons:
    They might be a bit too thick, at least for "pocket" version paperback books. Let's say the gap left is quite big, no...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I love it

posted by Cherrylover on 06/13/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I really loved it. It is hard to find really nice bookmarks, and most of them are made of paper or metal (which is too heavy, I think). But these are made of plastic, so they are resistent. If you buy these, you won't need any bookmark for a long time.
    Cons:
    Some may say it is a little expensive, but I don't think so. Ok, you can use any piece of paper to mark your books, but they ar...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    so cute!

posted by mylenaaraujo on 03/10/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    it is a great deal! i love to read and it is not that easy to find a cute bookmark. usually i use any paper to mark a book, but now that i bought these four it is so much better. they are beautiful and great quality. é um ótimo negócio. eu amo ler e não é ...
    Cons:
    nothing. the size is good, i have nothing to complain.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections