Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
* Pretty real looking; very convincing
* Stainless steel interior
* Rubber zoom grips actually pretty useful to grab when there's hot liquid inside (the stainless steel interior gets really hot w/ hot coffee)
* So pimp
* Doesn't really hold a lot of liquid... 300 ml is way to low; the inside cup part only goes down maybe 5/8 of the length of the lens... seems like a lot of wasted space
* Lid is absolutely useless... even in the closed position, liquid will seep out; and the rubber seal does nothing to stop liquid from coming out
* Not really a con, but since it is a 1:1 scale, doesn't really fit in the car cup holder... too thin (and a bit tall)
* Yes, I know how much the real ones cost, but it's still a lot of money to spend on a coffee mug (esp one that only holds maybe half the amount of coffee I usually drink)
* Despite all the cons, it's still a MUST HAVE... so pimp
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.