DX  » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking USB Rechargeable Women Electronic Cigarette with 6-Refills + Recharger + Case (Black)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1004 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    a good option for your health

posted by pacoyos on 06/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    this item is realy good, i use it and is really good, its work really good, it taste like a real cigarrete, in my opinion, this is a really good way to smoke less, its works really good and it look cool, i really recomend this item
    Cons:
    like everything the good things can have a consecuense but i really don't know if this item can be bad, for my opinion is good
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not bad

posted by Bulgina on 05/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Stylish, thin, very similar to the real slim cigarettes. I ordered her friends, and now for the additional track. dozakazyvat filters and fluids. Tool works and after regular cigarettes seem strong and tasteless, as I was told) Here a month girlfriend just ...
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice e-cigarette!

posted by decoy68 on 10/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    it's cheap, the refills are very cheap. it gives a good "puff" like the taste! and it looks stylish!
    Cons:
    the rechargeable battery only lasts 1 refill, so when the battery is dead, you can count on it the refill will be soon aswell. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Okay e-cigarette

posted by demingosan on 09/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice design! Just a tad slimmer than your typical cigarette 100's, and stylish black. Can pack it everywhere and have smoke.
    Cons:
    Seems to me the battery dies really quickly, but for the price i mean, c'mon what do you expect? And it kinda seems the refills...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections