DX  » Community » Reviews » Silicone Keyboard Protective Cover for Apple Macbook - Black
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:433 (43%)
  • 4 Star:574 (57%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    my computer feels safer already

posted by 00Dev on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    fantastic product to protect integrity of your macbook. i'm typing on it right now and it only took a little bit of getting used to. prevents dust from entering computer, and may buy you a few exta moments if you spill on it.
    Cons:
    makes typing a little teeny bit slower (i tried with a speed typing test) because it's a little stickier than a normal keyboard...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty good so far

posted by xXxSidneyxXx on 02/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap Very useful Has good grip but not too smooth nor too sticky Overall good quality
    Cons:
    Slight bulging along the "." and "/" keys No backlight Difficult to use during night time
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Concerning The Price

posted by hooz91 on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap concerning other covers like Iskin.com covers , Fits Perfectly on the keyboard, keeps keyboard clean, typing is smoother and sound is reduced.
    Cons:
    Can't see the keyboard Light at night since the letters aren't transparent, can't know if CAPS is turned on or off.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great protection for my MBP

posted by Abe27 on 06/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    + It's really thin - You can close the lid of the MBP with no worries. + It prevents dust and hairs for going under your keys. + Feels nice to touch
    Cons:
    - The transparent part of the cover is more opaque than transparent and blocks the light of the MBP keyboard. It's not that bad...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good & cheap but with a slightly issue

posted by danielr522 on 07/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Fix perfectly my unibody macbook pro (feb 2011) except some keys (see cons). However its easy to use if you know where those keys are. It's extemelly thin, you've got almost the same feeling of pressing the keys as without cover. Despite it's black color, ...
    Cons:
    Enter key doesn't fix correctly as well as some of the mid-right keys (see picture) such as ñ (spanish keyboard) or ç...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, cheap, cover.

posted by codywu on 03/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - It's cheap. - It works as it should. - Doesn't look like there is anything there. - Protects against spills and dust that could get within the chasis.
    Cons:
    - The F and the J keys which have little knobs on them increase wear so eventually there will be a a clear bar on the 2 keys on...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Nice Product

posted by diondai1 on 11/15/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    What can i say, its basically an iSkin but an 8th of the price. It fits greatly with my macbook unibody. The Macbook closes fine and has a nice feel when clicking a key.
    Cons:
    If you have the macbook pro or macbook unibody with the keys that illuminate, you will not be able to see the actual letter lig...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections