DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Impact Defender Housing Case with LCD Screen Protector for Iphone 4 - White
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
I'm pretty happy. – Protective Impact Defender Housing Case with LCD Screen Protector for iPhone 4 - White Reviews

posted by yiubun on 11/14/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
~ Its quite similar to the ott*rbox..... ~ It feels and looks sturdy. (sturdy enough I wont really care if i were to accidentally drop it. ~ price is less that 1/10 of the original 'designer' one. ~ was a bit hard to put on but after it was on it was very well fitted. ~ comes with plastic cover for most holes (ie. the apple logo and the screen etc) ~ looks sharp ~ buttons are actually VERY well made. (it feels good to press the buttons.
Cons:
~ the noise cancelation mic is covered (easy fix, scissors and snip a little hope out of the top cover flap) ~ the vibrate switch flap is a bit loose compared to the other flaps which stay in place.
Other:
when this one breaks, I'll order another one!!!! not sure it will break... haha
Bottomline:
at this price you cant go wrong. Loving it right now. I put my phone through quite some rough times sometimes... even the invis*ble shield was.... get one!!!!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections