Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- ULTRA Cheap
- Holds the heads for the disassembly of basically any small electronic device
- Magnetic (disclaimer: could be stronger)
- Good solid grip
- Made out of a soft metal and will wear quickly if used on screws that just won't come out
- The box doesn't really seal very well so I always put a rubber band on it
- The tweezers don't really grab that well (but it is nice to have them)
I am very interested in electronics and I have disassembled and repaired a lot of my friends laptops and phones and this little set has proven beyond useful even for the trickiest of devices. I have not encountered a screw in any of the devices I disassembled which this set would not have a match for.
For the price of a regular lunch in a restaurant (at least where I live) this is an epic set. Some of the heads are quite worn out after almost 2 years of regular use, so I will probably order a new one soon.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.