Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:00 (0%)
  • 4 Star:1004 (100%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect!!

posted by nunocerqueira on 11/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Does the job.. It is a super simple device and really works here in Portugal... This as good as you get for this price. I already bought a few, and will buy again... :) Faz o que é suposto, é um dispositivo muito simples e funciona perfeitamente ...
    Cons:
    I guess the only con is the lack of a english manual... But you'll get it anyway ;) O único contra é não traze...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works fine if no matter what's inside.

posted by dkoro on 06/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Boxed product, works out of the box (with some exclusions, see below) Two wired phones can be connected in parallel (2 RJ11 outlets) Wall mount Internal battery, good for blackouts and in countryside
    Cons:
    Useless user manual. Some functions claimed there cannot be used (even setting time on LCD) Inside there is a disassembled old...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Connecting this box to Trixbox

posted by palbeda on 02/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The cheapest alternative I have found so far. It seems to work just fine. I have used a Sipura box to create an interface to Asterisk/Trixbox. My family uses a GSM subscrition with free calls between users in the same network. So now we can dial in and ou...
    Cons:
    - Too bad it has no SIP interface - It does not pass on CLI, on the other hand, you can see the caller on the LCD screen - Ma...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good gadget !

posted by xmancho on 10/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Works correct in SPAIN. I make a first call with it after a easy installation (5 min) - It build with a internal battery (48h in standby, show in the manual but not teste yet). - The model was build with two differents motherboard: a Nokia 6150 o Ericss...
    Cons:
    - The manual aren't useful. For configuring propouse you need to know internal code and the manual only show a few and not usef...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections