DX  » Community » Reviews » 4.5" LCD Digital Clock + Alarm + Calendar with Light Sensor Blue Backlit - Black (3*AAA)
Sort by:
22 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6815 (68%)
  • 4 Star:276 (27%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:51 (5%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

95% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice desk clock

posted by LittleJacob on 11/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very easy of set up the time, alarm, etc. The number are big and clear. The light sensor works really fine, it changes the backlight according to the ambient light, and in total dark the light is soft and perfect for see the time without being annoying. Go...
    Cons:
    With the light on, the viewing angle is reduced, maybe can be annoying if you have the clock higher than your head in the desk ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great clock

posted by AshkenaziAvi on 08/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    great clock very big digits. hes a beck-light when the main button on a top is pressed. it illumenates in a dark, it has a sensor. easy to adjust. it is stable in a desk. has 12/24 clock mode. the buttons are very easy to understand. you don't need to read ...
    Cons:
    it works on a 3 AAA batteries. i don't know how long the batteries can hold.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what it says

posted by classica on 05/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Easy to read and alarm is sufficiently loud enough although it could be better for people who are hard of hearing.
    Cons:
    English instructions are useless for someone who does not understand how to set the clock. It would be far better if the Engli...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect alarm clock

posted by ezelinde93 on 05/06/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Just what I wanted and what I was looking for. Easy to use, very easy to set time/date and alarm. Friendly design. It has big numbers easy to read.Soft blue backlight that doesn't bother at night, controlled by a sensor you can switch on/off, that works per...
    Cons:
    I haven't found any cons yet. May be a better quality, but it's really OK.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good clock, very bad viewing angle

posted by guntherv on 04/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Rather well build for the price, very bright backlight easy operation etc. Clock does not drift to much Battary usage seams at least 4 months for a set of battery's
    Cons:
    very very bad viewing angle You really need to be in a 45° (when looking straight at it ) angle looking DOWN on it to see...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Alarm clock

posted by farfiman on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Arrived with good packaging. Very easy to operate. Big buttons on the back to set time/date /alarm . No instructions needed. Numbers are big and readable from good distance. The back-light is nice and bright. Possible to have a low background light when da...
    Cons:
    None really unless the volume is too loud for you.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect Alarm Clock

posted by Chuzopou on 01/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This alam clock is that I wanted: - Cheap! - With Alarm - With Light to the nights - Compatible with rechargable batteries - And very easy to configure and to programe.
    Cons:
    The material is plastic The Light is very bright It could have radio, but It doesn't have that functionality.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome

posted by nachetoglez on 01/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's perfect, has a big display and the backlight is really good and powerful. The sensor works perfectly. The material which it's made of seems good and is goodlooking. It's very simple to use, even if you don't know english you can use it.
    Cons:
    The only thing I could say is that the ringtone is the classic of an alarm clock wich I find a bit annoying (this is a personal...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good and very usefull for me

posted by mves72 on 11/15/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very big digits - I can read it without my glasses at night, it was a reason i bought this clock. Nice backlight, not blue as in description it ts white-blue (in my opinion) Light sensor works good, it turns the light fluently on, when a darkness come. I ca...
    Cons:
    Maybe I preffer a little softer backlight at night. It could have a power plug in.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 1
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not what I thought it would be from reviews

posted by timotsc on 10/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Large display
    Cons:
    Reviews said the dim backlight is good I believe - I don't find this the case and can't read it at night very easily at all. Se...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections