DX  » Community » Reviews » 4.5" LCD Digital Clock + Alarm + Calendar with Light Sensor Blue Backlit - Black (3*AAA)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
Ideal for my PC table – 4.5" LCD Digital Clock + Alarm + Calendar with Light Sensor Blue Backlit - Black (3*AAA) Reviews

posted by ROOKiEcb on 08/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
+ black design with blue backlit + automatic night sensor and button to on the backlit + accurate + alarm clock has very annoying sound beeps - ti will wake you up + snooze time 5 min + date + easy operate with 3x AAA - output voltage 0,01V/month + big numbers easy to read and 12/24h format + English manual
Cons:
- 3x AAA - the 2x AA would be better or standard cord to US/EU plug 110-230V - some view angle are not ideal for watching with backlit during the night but there is no problem during the day
Other:
I have needed an alarm clock with backlit standing next to my PC monitor. I wanted to know the current time during my night game playing. The blue backlit was my requirement to correspond with my devices with blue LEDs.
Bottomline:
I have exactly what I wanted for very, very good price. I recommend it !

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections