DX  » Community » Reviews » Unique Simulation Dummy Zoom Lens Thermos Mug Cup (300ml)
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:334 (33%)
  • 4 Star:587 (58%)
  • 3 Star:81 (8%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by jm31181 on 04/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    holds heat. looks beautiful. I will give one to my friends who love photography. Outside is well made. Shipping was fast for something that came from China. Item came with a bag too. good quality bag, in black with NiKON written on it.
    Cons:
    Nothing. no cons whatsoever. Shipping box was smooched but that is OK. probably EMS's fault.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good looking mug!

posted by badillin on 03/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good looking mug, the replica is very good. It has very good details and it seems to close firmly
    Cons:
    The stickers, they are the only badthing, they are a bit off center, but other that that they are fine.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice replica, but leaks!

posted by GijsBr on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It really looks like the Nikon 24-70mm f2.8 lens! The replica is really good. The main ressevoir is made of a nice stainless steel. Isolates way better than a standard mug
    Cons:
    Leaks when held upside down. I also found some fluid in the botom-cap, but I can't imagine that coming from the main ressevoir....
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice product.

posted by Kreepz on 01/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Excelente producto, muy buena calidad de manufactura. - Muy detallado en el plastico - buena relacion precio/calidad - tiene una bolsa para guardarlo
    Cons:
    - la base es muy pequeña, haciendo probable que se derrame el contenido si se es descuidado. - por ahora ninguna cosa mas,...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A must-have -product for Nikon fans!

posted by omenapora12 on 12/15/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    +Very realistic looking +High quality +Highly detailed +Durable +Sealed cap, not leaking +Comes in a pouch and a box, great for gift
    Cons:
    -I can't find any cons
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A cool mug

posted by batusai69 on 12/14/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -this thing is amazing!!! -looks like the real deal!!! -you can prank your friends with one of this, becouse to the common eye looks like a real lens
    Cons:
    -nothing... the mug is just great :)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great gift

posted by TehChesha on 11/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Design realistic. It really looks like camera lens Excellent construction details. Better than I expected. It's great mug for drink coffee from it. Great gift idea! Quality bild could be better, but it's ok I guess
    Cons:
    I think that the price is quite high. Quality could be a bit better on this price level. Plastic look a little bit cheap, could...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Realistic

posted by Atostes88 on 08/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Really like the original lens. Great gift in my case my sister loved it uses both for coffee and decorating the table. Incredibly keeps the liquid warm for some time but not much.
    Cons:
    Some details are very close eye is possible to notice flaws but nothing that is very significant. descartas the point of the Pr...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Yeah. Not too bad.

posted by admacdo on 06/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Mine is totally leak proof when the cap is screwed on. Enough to make things hiss when it's filled with hot water, shaken and unscrewed.
    Cons:
    None that I can think of, but if I was petty, I guess I'd pick out that the switches or zoom don't function. But in the scheme ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, though not completely fine

posted by boober on 03/25/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Solid construction that doesn't crank. Cap that doesn't leak. Enough realistic for security man's eye :))
    Cons:
    At first, I planned to present it as a gift, but when I recieved the pack in my post office I found that all 3 of ordered boxes...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections