write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Great for iPhone 3GS – Trendy Sports Armband for iPhone 4 Reviews

posted by kcender on 04/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
I've had several armbands and this one feels the most comfortable on me. The Neoprene is soft, it doesn't have any plastic or metal hinges and the edges of the Velcro don't go over the edge and scratch my arm as I run.
Cons:
-The Velcro is probably the least well made part of this armband. After 2 months of usage (approx 3 times a week) the Velcro is fraying and comes loose at times.
-The display screen is a little too thick, so you have to push a little harder to get the phone to respond to a touch.
Other:
I use this armband with an iPhone 3GS. The listing says that it's for an iPhone 4, but if you cut the neoprene opening, where the phone goes in, the 3GS will fit. It will be snug in there and might push the volume buttons at times, but once it's in and settled it works perfectly. It isn't too difficult to put in or take out, so damage to the phone isn't a concern.
Bottomline:
If you're looking for an armband that works well and is cheap, buy this one. Once the Velcro finally goes on the one I have, I'll be repurchasing another.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections